You can use the Application Virtualization Client Management Console to configure the Application Virtualization Desktop Client and the Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services).
In This Section
- How to Change the Cache Size and the Drive Letter Designation
- Provides procedures you can use to change the cache size and the drive designation letter that represents the virtual drive.
- How to Change the Log Reporting Levels and Reset the Log Files
- Provides procedures you can use to change the log reporting levels and to reset the log files.
- How to Change User Access Permissions
- Provides a procedure you can use to change the user access permissions.
- How to Change Import Search Paths
- Provides a procedure you can use to set up client import search paths.
- How to Set Up Periodic Publishing Refresh
- Provides a procedure you can use to establish a schedule for Application Virtualization Server refresh.
- How to Set Up Publishing Refresh on Login
- Provides a procedure you can use to force Application Virtualization Server refresh on system login.