The Application Virtualization Client Management Console enables users who are local administrators to manage their applications.
In This Section
- How to Set Up Publishing Servers
- Provides procedures for adding more Application Virtualization Servers to the Application Virtualization Desktop Client or Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services) and for setting up those servers.
- How to Refresh the Publishing Servers
- Provides a procedure for refreshing the Application Virtualization Servers from the Client Management Console.
- How to Disable or Modify Disconnected Operation Mode Settings
- Provides procedures you can use to disable or modify disconnected operation mode settings.