The Microsoft Application Virtualization Desktop Client and the Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services) provide the interface you can use to manage virtual applications on your computer. Through the user interface, you can manage applications and file type associations, and you can refresh applications from the Application Virtualization Management Servers (also referred to as application publishing servers).
This help documentation supports the Application Virtualization Desktop Client and Client for Remote Desktop Services. It includes conceptual information, step-by-step procedures, and a user interface reference.
For the latest updates to this help documentation, please visit the Microsoft TechNet Library at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=150698.
In This Section
- Application Virtualization Client Management Console Roadmap
- Includes overview information about the Client Management Console.
- About Virtual Environments
- Describes virtual environments and the way virtual applications affect the environment.
- How to Use the Desktop Notification Area for Application Virtualization Client Management
- Includes information about using the features and commands that are available from the Windows desktop notification area.
- Application Virtualization Client Management Console
- Includes an overview as well as step-by-step procedures for using the features and commands that are available in the Application Virtualization Client.
- Application Virtualization Client Management Console Reference
- Includes reference information about the screen elements and dialog boxes that are available in the Application Virtualization Desktop Client and the Client for Remote Desktop Services.