The Microsoft Application Virtualization Client Management Console is a snap-in to the Microsoft Management Console. Administrators and users can use the Application Virtualization Management Console to configure the Desktop Client and Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services) and manage applications.
In This Section
- About Application Virtualization Servers
- Provides a brief description of the Application Virtualization Management Servers.
- User Access Permissions in Application Virtualization Client
- Provides the list of user access permissions.
- Disconnected Operation Mode
- Describes the disconnected operation mode and circumstances that affect it.