The System Center Updates Publisher 2011 repository contains the software updates that you can publish or export. These software updates can be imported from software update catalogs or you can create them yourself.
The Updates Workspace
In the Updates workspace you can manage the software updates in the Updates Publisher 2011 repository. When you select a software update or bundle that is listed in the workspace, you can do the following:
- Edit the software update or bundle.
- Assign the software update or bundle to a
- Make a duplicate of the software update (you
cannot duplicate a bundle).
- View the XML of the software update or
- Delete the software update or bundle.
- Publish or export the software update or
- Expire or reactivate the software update or
In This Section
The procedures in this section describe how to use the Updates workspace to import software updates into the Updates Publisher 2011 repository, how to create software updates and software update bundles, how to assign software updates and bundles to a publication, how to publish software updates and bundles directly from the Updates workspace, and more.
Managing Software Updates
Managing Software Update Folders