Topics in this section describe the information you need to know in order to plan for, install, and configure SCRM 2006.
In This Section
- About SCRM 2006
- Provides information about installing and configuring SCRM 2006 and viewing reports in SCRM 2006.
- How to Install SCRM 2006 Using the Installation Wizard
- Describes how to install the product using the Installation Wizard.
- How to Install SCRM 2006 Using the Command Line
- Describes how to install the product by using the command line.
- How to Uninstall SCRM 2006
- Describes how to remove the product.
- How to Add and Configure Data Sources for SCRM 2006
- Provides a set of procedures you can use to add and configure data sources.
- How to Import SCRM 2006 Report Collections
- Describes how to import report collections.
- How to Synchronize SCRM 2006 Data Sources
- Describes how to synchronize data from SMS and MOM.
- How to View an SCRM 2006 Report
- Describes how to view an SCRM 2006 report.