System Center 2012 – Operations Manager includes a script library that you can use to create custom runtime scripts. When you add them to a management pack, you can use these scripts to do the following:
- Discover class instances that you want to
- Create monitoring data that can later be used
by rules, tasks, or monitors
In This Section
- Runtime Scripts Overview
- Provides an overview of runtime scripts and how they are used
in management packs.
- How to Use Runtime Scripts for Discovery
- Describes how to create a runtime script that discovers class
instances that are defined in a management pack.
- How to Use Runtime Scripts for Monitoring
- Describes how to create a runtime script that collects data for
use by monitors, rules, or tasks.
- How to Create Operations Manager Events by Using a Script
- Describes how to add events to the Operations Manager event log
from a runtime script.