The objects in this section are used to add, remove, and view management group configuration for agents from within script and without running Operations Manager Setup.
For examples that demonstrate how to use the scripting objects, see the Using the Operations Manager Agent Configuration Library section.
In This Section
- ManagementGroupClass Object
- Represents a management group.
- ManagementGroupCollectionClass Object
- Represents a collection of management groups.
- ManagementServiceConfigurationClass Object
- Provides the methods for performing the primary management
group operations of the Agent Configuration application programming