The topics in this section will help you get started with developing Operations Manager solutions in System Center 2012 – Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager software development kit (SDK) binaries are located on all management servers in the %ProgramFiles%\System Center 2012\Operations Manager\Server\SDK Binaries\ folder. The Operations Manager product installation is usually located on every management server in the %ProgramFiles%\System Center 2012\Operations Manager\ folder.
In Operations Manager, all management servers are peers. Therefore, there is no single root management server. The SDK service is installed on each management server.
In This Section
- System Center 2012 - Operations Manager SDK Requirements
- Details what you need in order to use the Operations Manager
- What's New in the System Center 2012 - Operations Manager SDK
- Summarizes the new features in Operations Manager and the
associated changes in the Operations Manager SDK. Contains a
compile-time compatibility guide to help you migrate your old
Operations Manager 2007 R2 client code.
- System Center 2012 - Operations Manager SDK Architecture Overview
- Summarizes basic architectural features in Operations
- Getting Started Developing an SDK Client Application
- Helps you get started in building client applications that are
based on the Operations Manager SDK.