System Center 2012 – Operations Manager includes methods for obtaining information from the Operations Manager components. Many of these methods make it possible for you to define criteria expressions that narrow the scope of the information that is returned. The following topics describe data queries in greater detail.
In This Section
- Operations Manager Data Queries Overview
- Provides an overview of queries that obtain information from
Operations Manager components.
- Criteria Expression Syntax
- Provides information about using operators, wildcard
characters, DateTime values, and integer enumeration values in a
- Defining Queries for Monitoring Objects
- Describes how to define queries that contain qualified property
names and how to query for partial monitoring objects.
- Improving Query Performance
- Describes how to minimize the performance impact of