In Mobile Device Manager (MDM) Shell, several cmdlets are available that let you configure the Enrollment service on MDM Enrollment Server.
By using the Set-EnrollmentConfigcmdlet, you can configure several settings of the Enrollment service, such as the following:
- Enable and disable the Enrollment service
- Specify the MDM Gateway Server address and how users connect to
MDM Device Management Server
- Determine the Certification Authority name and location
- Define the enrollment password type, length, and expiration
- Customize the new enrollment e-mail message sent to device
You can view entries in the Enrollment service operational log by using the Get-EnrollmentServiceLogcmdlet. You can remove old entries from the Enrollment service operational log by using the Remove-EnrollmentServiceLogcmdlet.