Use the Alerting tab of the Monitor Properties dialog box to view alert settings and properties for the monitor.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Generate alerts for this monitor
- Determines whether alerts will be generated for the monitor.
- Generate an alert when
- Specifies conditions under which an alert should be generated.
- Automatically resolve the alert when the monitor returns to a healthy state
- Specifies that an alert will be automatically resolved when the monitor returns to a healthy state.
- Alert name
- Specifies the name of the alert.
- Specifies the priority level of the alert.
- Alert Description
- Provides a description of the alert.
- Specifies the severity level of the alert.