System Center Essentials 2010 allows administrators to view, download, and deploy software updates required by operating systems and other software on managed computers. For more information on update management in Essentials 2010, read the System Center Essentials 2010 Operations Guide.
In This Section
- How to Configure Updates for Automatic Approval
- Explains how to set up automatic approval of updates for deployment.
- How to Uninstall an Update
- Explains how to remove an update from computers in a computer group.
- How to Import an Update Catalog
- Explains how to import an update catalog from which to select updates for deployment.
- How to View the Status of a Deployed Update
- Explains how to view the status of updates deployed in your environment.
Other ResourcesComputer Management in Essentials
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.