Use this dialog box to create a new component group for your distributed application. It appears when you click Add Component in the Distributed Application Designer.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Name your component group
- Provides a space where you can enter a name for your component group.
- All Objects
- Specifies that all available objects be included in your component group.
- Objects of the following type(s)
- Enables you to select object types to be added to your component group. Available object types appear in the displayed tree view.
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.