System Center Essentials 2010 includes predefined reports that provide you with a wide range of status and summary information. You can run those reports to evaluate the status of your computers and network devices and to decide if there are any actions that you need to take.
In This Section
- How to Run a Report
- Explains how to find and run Essentials 2010 reports.
- How to Print a Report
- Explains how to print a report once it has been rendered.
- How to Export a Report
- Explains how to export an Essentials 2010 report to formats such as Excel or Word.
- How to Save a Report to a Management Pack
- Describes how to save a report to an Essentials 2010 Management Pack.
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.