System Center Essentials 2010 enables administrators to use the rules and monitors in Management Packs to track performance of managed computers and aggregate performance data, such as the number and types of current active alerts.
For more information on monitoring in Essentials 2010, read the System Center Essentials 2010 Operations Guide.
In This Section
- Monitoring Workspace Overview
- Describes the Monitoring pane and the different aspects of monitoring data collected by Essentials.
- Understanding Agents
- Describes the Agent Health State View and different agents.
- How to View and Close an Alert in System Center Essentials
- Provides step-by-step procedures for viewing and closing alerts in the Monitoring pane.
- How to Work with Maintenance Mode
- Provides step-by-step procedures for performing maintenance mode operations.
- How to Create a View
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for creating a new view in Favorites.
- How to Create a State View
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for creating a state view in the Monitoring pane.
- How to Create a Diagram View
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for creating a diagram view in the Monitoring pane.
- How to Monitor Using Overrides
- Provides information about how to override monitors and how to disable monitors or rules using overrides.