Use the Authoring pane of the Essentials 2010 console to configure Management Pack objects, distributed applications and groups.
In This Section
- Management Packs
- Provides an overview of Management Packs, including information about the default Management Pack.
- Management Pack Templates and the Add Monitoring Wizard
- Provides information about how templates and the Add Monitoring Wizard are used to create and target custom object types.
- Web Application Editor
- Provides information about how synthetic transactions can be used to evaluate Web site performance.
- Distributed Applications
- Provides information about the Distributed Application Designer.
- Provides information about the logical collections of objects, or groups.
- Management Pack Objects
- Provides information about Management Pack objects (attributes, monitors, object discoveries, rules, tasks, and views).
- Provides important information about correctly targeting your monitors, rules, and views.
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.