Use the General tab of the Rule Properties dialog box to view the general properties of the rule.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Rule name
- Provides a text box with the name of the rule.
- Description (Optional)
- Provides a text box with an optional description of the rule.
- Management Pack
- Provides the name of the Management Pack that contains the rule.
- Rule target
- Contains the name of the target for the rule.
- When enabled, opens the Select a Target Type dialog box, where you can select a target for the rule.
- Rule is enabled
- Indicates whether the rule is enabled.
How to Edit Properties of a Rule in Operations Manager 2007
ReferenceSystem Center Essentials Select a Target Type Dialog Box
ConceptsSystem Center Essentials Rule Properties Dialog Box
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.