Use this window to perform an advanced search for objects in an Essentials 2007 Management Group.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Search for specific object types
- Displays a list of object types that you can search for. Depending on the type of object that you click in the list, various rule conditions are also displayed. You can select the rules that apply to the search.
- Criteria description (click the underlined value to edit)
- Displays a list of underlined criteria. Click an underlined item to assign a condition to it.
- Save parameters to My favorites
- Saves the search parameters to Saved Searches in the My Workspace pane.
- Starts the search. Results of the search are displayed in the corresponding object type view.
- Show parameters
- Clears search results and displays the elements used to modify and perform a search.