Use this dialog box to select a Run As account for use on a target computer. This dialog box appears when you use the Create Run As Profile wizard.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Run As Account
- Displays the Run As account that you select. You can choose an account from a list of system-defined accounts or from one you have created previously.
- Search text
- Filters available classes whose names or domains match the text that you enter.
- Matching Computers
- Displays the computer names and domains of results returned by the search. When you click a matching computer, you associate it with the Run As profile.
- Closes the dialog box, associates the selected computer with the Run As profile, and then returns you to the Create Run As Profile wizard.
- Saves changes made to the account association, closes the dialog box, and then returns you to the Create Run As Profile wizard.