The topics in this section can help you get started with Essentials 2007.
In This Section
- About System Center Essentials
- Describes Essentials 2007.
- Configuration of System Center Essentials
- Describes the initial configuration of Essentials 2007, which must be completed before you can use it to manage computers.
- How to Purchase Additional Licenses for Managed Objects
- Explains how to purchase additional licenses for object management.
- How to Configure System Center Essentials to Support the Managed Services Provider
- Explains how to set up Essentials 2007 to support remote use by a managed services provider (MSP).
- Troubleshooting Your Initial Configuration
- Explains some troubleshooting tips for common problems and provides links to up-to-date online troubleshooting information.
- How to Back Up and Restore System Center Essentials
- Explains where to find the important Essentials 2007 data and how to restore in installation.