The Administration navigation button displays the Administration Overview pane, which contains general System Center Essentials management information and settings.
When you click Administration, you can view the following information:
- A list of agents that are installed on managed computers.
- A list of devices and other computers that have been
discovered, and details of selected devices.
- General administration settings.
- Security related information.
- A list of installed Management Packs.
In the Administration Overview pane, you can also perform the following actions:
- Run the Discovery Wizard to discover computers to manage.
- Install agents.
- Import Management Packs.
- Export Management Packs.
- Configure product settings.
- Configure security settings.
- Configure notifications.