System Center Essentials 2007 includes predefined reports that provide you with a wide range of status and summary information. You can run those reports to evaluate the status of your computers and network devices and to decide if there are any actions that you need to take. Essentials 2007 provides the following capabilities with Reporting:
- Reporting data is available with virtually no latency.
- Reports are displayed in the Essentials 2007 console.
- Data is pre-aggregated, summarized, and indexed. Reports
covering long periods of time display quickly.
In This Section
- About Reporting in System Center Essentials
- Describes reporting in System Center Essentials.
- How to Run a Report in System Center Essentials
- Explains how to find and run Essentials 2007 reports.
- How to Print a Report in System Center Essentials
- Explains how to print a report once it has been rendered.
- How to Export a Report in System Center Essentials
- Explains how to export an Essentials 2007 report to formats such as Excel or Word.