Use this dialog box to view, add, remove, and complete the importation of Management Packs.
|After you click Import, this dialog box changes to include icons that reflect the success or failure of importation for each Management Pack in your list.|
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Management Pack List
- A list of the Management Packs you selected for import. The list appears in a table with three columns.
- The name of the Management Pack.
- The version number of the Management Pack.
- Indicates whether the Management Pack is sealed.
- Enables you to add Management Packs to the list.
- Enables you to remove Management Packs from the list.
- Displays the Web Application Monitoring Library dialog box, with the Properties tab active.
- Management Pack details
- Provides additional information about the Management Pack.
- Initiates the process of importing the Management Packs you selected.