The Monitoring navigation button displays the Monitoring Overview pane, which contains information about the health and other monitoring status for all the objects that System Center Essentials is monitoring and provides access to related tasks.
When you click Monitoring, you can view the following information:
- A summary of alerts for the last 24 hours and for the last 4
days for computers and for distributed applications.
- Alert, event, performance, diagram, and state view for managed
objects. This includes the associated knowledge per alert and
- A status summary of all tasks that were initiated for a
selected monitored object and the task code.
In the Monitoring Overview pane, you can also perform the following actions:
- Change Management Pack and notification settings.
- View Help and how-to videos on monitoring.
- Manage maintenance mode.