Use this page of the MOSS Model Wizard to add branch office sites and to specify information about the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) users they support. You can add any number of branch office sites.
|When you navigate to other pages in the Model Wizard, you should do so using the Back and Next buttons. Otherwise, results on the Model Summary page might not update.|
The following elements appear on the Branch Offices page of the MOSS Model Wizard.
- Add Branch Office Profile
- Opens the Add Branch Office
Profile action dialog, where you specify information about the
branch office profile, including:
- The number of users for each branch office using that
- The usage profiles of the users. (Depending on the properties
of your SharePoint farm, your choice of client types may be
- The number of identical branch offices to create according to
- The number of users for each branch office using that profile.
- Customize Usage Profiles
- Opens the Customize Usage Profiles action dialog, where you specify information about the behavior of users and servers.
- Click to navigate to the SharePoint (MOSS) Farm page.
- Click to navigate to the Networks page.