Use this page of the Exchange Model Wizard to add client-only sites and specify information about the Exchange clients they contain.
|When you navigate to other pages in the Model Wizard you should do so using Back and Next buttons. Otherwise, results on the Model Summary page might not update.|
The following elements appear on the Client-Only Sites page of the Exchange Model Wizard.
- Add Client-Only Site Profile
- Opens the Add a New Site Action Dialog where you specify information about the client-only site including the number of its local clients, the number of client-only sites to create, whether ActiveSync devices are used, whether the site is a standby datacenter, Inbox quota, and percentage of Exchange client types in each site.
- Customize Usage Profiles
- Opens the Customize Usage Profiles - Exchange action dialog where you specify usage profiles for servers and clients.
- Click to navigate to the Mailbox Sites page.
- Click to navigate to the Networks page.