Using the Model Editor, you can update an existing capacity model by adding a new server. The following topics are used to accomplish the necessary Model Editor tasks that are available in the Current View Actions pane.
In This Section
- How to Add or Delete a Server in the Model Editor
- Describes how to add a server and choose the hardware configuration it is comprised of.
- How to Connect a Server to a LAN or a SAN in the Model Editor
- Describes how to connect a server to a LAN.
- How to Edit a Server Hardware Configuration or a Server Role in the Model Editor
- Describes how to edit a server role to specify its usage profile and define its components.