Simulation results provide statistics about the capacity model you create. You use the results to determine whether the capacity model is suitable for your needs. Based on the results, you can accept the results of the capacity model or you can make additional changes and run another simulation.
The topics in this section provide additional information about result categories.
In This Section
- About Simulation Results
- Explains what results consist of, how they are interpreted, and how they are used.
- How do I interpret these results?
- Explains how to interpret simulation results.
- How do I know if this is a valid System Architecture Model?
- Explains how to determine if a capacity model is valid.
- How do I identify the servers that are creating the bottleneck?
- Explains how you can identify servers that are creating a bottleneck.
- How do I identify under-utilized servers that could be consolidated?
- Explains how you can identify under-utilized servers that could be consolidated.