This section contains detailed reference information about the status and state functionality in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
In This Section
- Status Server WMI Classes
- Allow access to the Configuration Manager 2007 status system.
- Status Server API
- Provides functionality that supports the Configuration Manager status system.
- Status and State Client APIs
- Support Configuration Manager status and state operations on a client computer.
- Status Message Types
- Describes status message types and their associated properties.
- Status MIF Functions
- Create an install status Management Information Format (MIF) file.
Other ResourcesConfiguration Manager Reference
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.