The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 discovery feature provides a set of tools and resources that can help manage the complex task of discovering systems in the enterprise.
In This Section
- About Using DDRs in Resource Discovery
- Provides information about using data discovery records (DDRs) in resource discovery.
- How to Get the Unique Identifier Value for a Client
- Provides information about how to get the unique identifier value for a client.
- How to Add New Properties to an Existing Resource Type
- Provides information about how to add new properties to an existing resource type.
- How to Create a Data Discovery Record
- Provides information about how to create a DDR.
ConceptsSystem Center Configuration Manager Software Development Kit
Other ResourcesConfiguration Manager Discovery
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.