This section discusses the COM Automation objects that you can use to access Control Panel and configuration information in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
In This Section
- How to Call Configuration Manager COM Automation Objects
- Shows how to call Configuration Manager 2007 COM automation objects by using VBScript or managed code.
- Configuration Manager Client Control Panel Configuration
- Explains Control Panel properties and commands of the Configuration Manager 2007 client.
- Software Distribution Control Panel Automation
- Explains Control Panel software distribution properties and commands of the Configuration Manager client.
- Configuration Manager Client Configuration
- Explains the Configuration Manager client configuration information.
Other ResourcesConfiguration Manager Programming Fundamentals
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.