When an ISV proxy application is deployed in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, the administrator, depending on the ISV proxy installation program, has a number of tasks to perform.
Your documentation should include steps similar to those described in the following topics.
In This Section
- How to Configure an ISV Proxy Application
- Shows how to deploy an ISV proxy application.
- How to Register an ISV Proxy
- Shows how to register an ISV proxy application with Configuration Manager 2007.
- How to Export an ISV Proxy Certificate
- Shows how to export the ISV proxy certificate using Internet Explorer.
Other ResourcesAbout the Configuration Manager Management Point Interface
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.