Installed on a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 client are several COM automation objects that can be used to set and get many of the software distribution settings and events.
In This Section
- CacheElement Class
- Exposes all the properties for an item in the software distribution client cache.
- CacheElements Class
- Contains a collection of CacheElement objects.
- CacheInfo Class
- Allows the interaction and configuration of the Software Distribution Agent cache.
- ClientAgentSettings Class
- Allows you to retrieve client agent settings.
- DownloadStatus Class
- Represents the current state of a download of an optional program.
- Program Class
- Exposes all the properties for an available program.
- Programs Class
- Contains a collection of Program objects.
- SWDistClientSettings Class
- Exposes the Configuration Manager 2007 client software distribution settings.
- UIEventCls Class
- Allows access to events raised by the client.
- UIResourceMgr Class
- Exposes the main functionality that is used by all user interface components to interact with the software distribution agents.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.