In Configuration Manager, each status message has a type with a unique set of properties. This section describes these types and their associated properties.
- The base class for all software distribution package related status messages.
- Sent when a package download begins.
- Sent when a package download is completed.
- Sent when a package download fails.
- The base class for all software distribution advertisement status messages.
- Sent when a program is completed successfully.
ConceptsConfiguration Manager Status Message XML
Other ResourcesConfiguration Manager Management Point Message Schema
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.