This section provides task-based topics that show how to manage software distribution, manage collections, and track product compliance in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. Software distribution can be programmatically controlled on both the Configuration Manager server and the Configuration Manager client. The majority of software distribution topics focus on programmatic use on the server through the SMS Provider.
In This Section
- Software Distribution Overview
- Provides overview information about software distribution functionality.
- What's New in Software Distribution
- Provides information about what is new in software distribution.
- Software Distribution Setup and Configuration
- Provides information software distribution setup and configuration information.
- Software Distribution Packages
- Provides information about software distribution packages.
- Software Distribution Programs
- Provides information about software distribution programs.
- Software Distribution Advertisements
- Provides information about software distribution advertisements.
- Configuration Manager Collections
- Provides information about software distribution collections.
- Distribution Points
- Provides information about branch distribution points.
- Software Distribution Maintenance Windows
- Provides information about software distribution maintenance windows.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.