This section provides reference information for the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager client infrastructure, including Control Panel, client framework and data transfer, and policy functionality.
In This Section
- Client Control Panel COM Automation
Important The Client Control Panel COM Automation interface has been removed or deprecated in System Center Configuration Manager SP1. Use the feature-related client WMI class instead.
- Client Framework and Data Transfer Client WMI Classes
- Describes the Client Configuration Manager (CCM) framework and data transfer classes in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager for the client.
- Policy Agent Client WMI Classes
- Describes the classes used to manage policy on client computers and devices.