The topics in this section provide technical reference information about the Configuration Manager 2007 SQL views or reports.
In This Section
- Sample Queries Using the Configuration Manager SQL Views
- Provides sample queries for each Configuration Manager SQL view category, to help demonstrate how the views can be joined to other views when creating reports.
- Scenarios for Creating Custom Reports
- Provides real-world scenarios that demonstrate how to modify and clone reports and how to create a new report, using different methods for creating or modifying the SQL statement in each report.
- Exercises for Creating Custom Reports
- Provides exercises that demonstrate how to modify and clone predefined reports and how to create a new report, using different methods for creating or modifying the SQL statement in each report.
- SQL Server Reference
- Provides detailed information about the common functions and joins used in SQL statements, as well as information about using the query design tools found in Microsoft SQL Server to help you easily write effective SQL statements.
- SMS Provider WMI Schema Reference
- Describes the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) classes and how the Configuration Manager SQL views are related to them.