To delete a procedure from a namespace
- Open Provisioning Manager.
- In the console tree, double-click Namespaces.
- Click the namespace that contains the procedure that you want
- In the details pane, right-click the procedure, and then click
- When prompted to confirm the deletion of the procedure, click
- To open Provisioning Manager, click Start, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Provisioning Server, and
then click Provisioning Manager.
- The red highlighting for a namespace in the console tree
indicates a read-only namespace. You cannot delete a procedure of a