To view the names and status of provisioning
- Open Provisioning Manager.
- In the console tree, double-click Provisioning
- Click the component group for which you want to view the names
or status of servers.
- To open Provisioning Manager, click Start, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Provisioning Server, and
then click Provisioning Manager.
- The information displayed for servers depends on the server
type. For instance, clicking Clients shows only the server
name, but clicking Queue Managers shows the server name,
status, and state.