To grant permission to submit requests to
- Open Provisioning Manager.
- In the console tree, double-click Provisioning
- Right-click Queue Managers, and then click
- On the General tab, click Requests Security, and
then click Edit.
- On the Security tab, click Add.
- Select or type the name of the user or group to whom you want
to grant or deny permissions to submit requests by doing one of the
- In the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box,
click a name on the list, click Add, and then click
- Or, in the text box, type the name of the user or group to whom
you want to grant or deny permissions. To verify the name you
typed, click Check Names, and then click OK.
- On the Security tab, click the user or group name that
- In Permissions, select Allow or Deny, and
then click OK.
- To open Provisioning Manager, click Start, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Provisioning Server, and
then click Provisioning Manager.