To view or modify permissions to execute a
- Open Provisioning Manager.
- In the console tree, double-click Namespaces.
- Click the namespace that has the procedure for which you want
to view or modify permissions.
- In the details pane, right-click the procedure, and then click
- In the Properties dialog box, click the Security
tab, and then click Add.
- Select or type the name of the user or group to which you want
to grant or deny permissions to execute a procedure by doing one of
- In the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box,
click a name on the list, click Add, and then click
- Or, in the text box, type the name of the user or group to whom
you want to grant or deny permissions. To verify the name you
typed, click Check Names, and then click OK.
- On the Security tab, click the user or group name that
- In Permissions, select Allow or Deny, and
then click OK.
- To open Provisioning Manager, click Start, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Provisioning Server, and
then click Provisioning Manager.
- The red highlighting for a namespace in the console tree
indicates a read-only namespace. You can modify permissions for all
procedures, even for those of read-only namespaces.