To set the password for a credential
- Open Provisioning Manager.
- In the console tree, click Credential.
- In the details pane, right-click the credential for which you
want to set the password, and then click Set Password.
- In the Password text box, type the password.
- Type the password again in the Confirm password text
box, and then click OK.
- To open Provisioning Manager, click Start, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Provisioning Server, and
then click Provisioning Manager.
- You can use this procedure to add a password to a credential or
change an existing password. You can also specify the password when
you create the credential.