The objects in this section are used in discovery scripts and monitoring scripts.
Discovery scripts collect discovery information and send the data back to the Management Server. Monitoring scripts add data to the Operations Manager database for use by monitors, rules, or tasks.
For examples that demonstrate how to use the scripting objects, see the Using Operations Manager Runtime Scripts section.
In This Section
- MOMClassInstance Object
- Represents a monitoring object, which is an instance of a monitoring class.
- MOMDiscoveryData Object
- Stores the collected discovery-related data.
- MOMPropertyBag Object
- Stores a collection of name-value pairs.
- MOMRelationshipInstance Object
- Represents a relationship between two monitoring classes.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.