System Center Operations Manager 2007 includes methods for obtaining information from the Operations Manager components. Many of these methods allow you to define criteria expressions that narrow the scope of the information returned. The following sections describe data queries in greater detail.
In This Section
- Operations Manager Data Queries Overview
- Provides an overview of queries that obtain information from Operations Manager components.
- Criteria Expression Syntax
- Provides information about using operators, wildcard characters, DateTime values, and integer enumeration values in a query.
- Defining Queries for Monitoring Objects
- Describes how to define queries that contain qualified property names, and how to query for partial monitoring objects.
- Improving Query Performance
- Describes how to minimize the performance impact of queries.
Other ResourcesOperations Manager 2007 SDK Reference
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.