Use the General tab of the Monitor Properties dialog box to view the general properties of the monitor.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Specifies the name of the monitor.
- Provides a description of the monitor.
- Management pack
- Specifies the Management Pack associated with the monitor.
- Monitor target
- Specifies the target the monitor points to.
- This option is disabled on this dialog box.
- Parent monitor
- Specifies the parent monitor for the monitor.
- Monitor is enabled
- Specifies whether the monitor is enabled.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.