Use the Error Reporting tab on the Operations Manager 2007 Global Management Group Settings - Privacy Dialog Box to specify error report settings.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Automatically send error reports about this product to Microsoft without prompting the user
- Specifies that information about errors is sent to Microsoft without notifying the user that the report is being sent.
- Prompt the user for approval before sending error reports to Microsoft
- Specifies that information about errors cannot be sent to Microsoft without the approval of the user.
- Don't generate error reports
- Specifies that information about errors not be collected in an error report.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.