You can use the Administration pane of the Operations Manager 2007 Operations console to configure a management group and its managed objects.
In This Section
- About the Administration Pane in Operations Manager 2007
- Provides information about using the Administration pane of the Operations console to configure a management group and its managed objects.
- How to Use the Device Management Node in Operations Manager 2007
- Provides information about performing the post-installation configuration of specific management servers, agent-managed computers, agentless managed computers, and network devices.
- How to Administer Settings for an Operations Manager 2007 Management Group
- Provides information about performing the post-installation configuration of the management group, management servers, and agent-managed computers of the management group.
- How to Administer Security Roles, Accounts, and Profiles in Operations Manager 2007
- Provides information about delegating authority in Operations Manager 2007 by using role-based security.
- How To Work with Management Packs
- Provides information about management pack concepts and tasks in Operations Manager 2007. Management packs configure Operations Manager to monitor specific applications, services, and devices.
- How to Configure Notifications in Operations Manager 2007
- Provides procedures for configuring notifications.
- How to Connect Management Groups
- Provides information about connecting Operations Manager 2007 management groups.
- How to Configure a Product Connector Subscription
- Provides information about synchronizing alert data with non-Microsoft applications, such as other management systems, by using product connectors.
Other ResourcesOperations Console in Operations Manager 2007
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.