Use this tab on the Alert Properties dialog box to view or modify the properties of the selected alert.
Some elements on this tab can be modified; others can only be viewed.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Alert source
- View only. Displays the name of the computer or device that generated the alert.
- Alert severity
- View only. Displays the severity of the alert.
- View only. Displays the time that has elapsed since the alert was generated.
- View or modify. Provides a space where you can enter the name of a new owner for the alert.
- Opens the Select User dialog box, where you can select a user to be the new owner for the alert.
- Ticket ID
- View or modify. Provides a space where you can enter a new ticket ID for the alert.
- Alert Description
- View only. Displays the description of the alert.
- Alert Status
- View or modify. Contains a drop-down list of alert statuses for the alert.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.