Use this dialog box to select a Run As account for use on a target computer. This dialog box appears when you use the Create Run As Profile wizard.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Run As Account
- Displays the Run As account that you select. You can choose an account from a list of system-defined accounts or from one you have created previously.
- Search text
- Filters available classes whose names or domains match the text that you enter.
- Matching Computers
- Displays the computer names and domains of results returned by the search. When you click a matching computer, you associate it with the Run As profile.
- Closes the dialog box, associates the selected computer with the Run As profile, and then returns you to the Create Run As Profile wizard.
- Saves changes made to the account association, closes the dialog box, and then returns you to the Create Run As Profile wizard.
TasksHow to Create a Run As Account in Operations Manager 2007
How to Create and Configure a Run As Profile in Operations Manager 2007
ConceptsOperations Manager 2007 Create Run As Profile Wizard
Wizards in Operations Manager 2007
Other ResourcesDialog Boxes in Operations Manager 2007
Operations Manager 2007 R2 Reference
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.